International Legal Counsel (H/F) - France
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Within the legal community of more than 100 lawyers of the NTT Group, you will be part of the Legal and Compliance Department of the Cloud Communications division of NTT, composed of the Chief Legal Officer and 8 lawyers.
You will work in collaboration with all the other departments of Cloud Communications, and support them in all legal matters, in an international environment, for the Group's subsidiaries in EMEA and globally.
What you will do :
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts, in English and French (customer contracts, supplier contracts, purchase contracts, DPA, intra-group contracts, etc.).
- Analyzing and providing legal support in the context of responses to calls for tenders.
- Training and raising awareness of sales teams in contractual matters
- Bringing your legal expertise to the sales, marketing, IT and finance teams,
- Drawing up and/or updating standard contracts and/or contractual documentation
- Assisting in the resolution of any disputes relating to contracts
- Participating in the Group's global legal and integration projects and work
Key to success:
- Expertise in drafting and negotiating varied and complex contracts
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis
- pragmatic approach to business law
- ability to manage workload and priorities
- 5 years' higher education (Master's degree in Business Law, and possibly a CAPA or equivalent Bar exam)
- At least 8 years of significant legal experience in-house and/or law firm, ideally in IT/telecom sector
- experience in an international environment
- very good knowledge of the GDPR and data protection related issues
About you :
- Ability to work independently with a strong team spirit
- very good interpersonal skills
- Appetence for the new technologies and telecom sector
- fluent English (spoken and written); another language would be a plus
- Mastery of the usual IT tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
What we offer:
- Permanent contract (CDI) + Health Insurance + Tickets Restaurants
- Work from home policy
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Our office is based in Paris, XVII th disctrict
- International environment – English is our business language
- The Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd. has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people.
Our people are our greatest asset. Their personal and professional development within the company is our first concern. We help them grow and give each one opportunities and ways to support them in their career paths. Discover their stories and join us to write a new chapter of your own career : https://www.arkadin.com/fr-fr/employees-testimonials