UC Project Manager - 18 month FTC
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Unified Communications Project Manager (MS Teams) works within the Professional Services team and reports directly to the Head Of Customer Projects of the geographical zone. The Unified Communications Project Manager will be involved during the sales cycle when needed to estimate the workloads and participate to the proposals wording. The Unified Communications Project Manager will be allocated to a project depending on availability, skills and geographical location. Once the UC Project Manager is allocated he will apply the NTT project management best practices in order to execute the project in a controlled manner.
This means to plan, execute, and finalize Collaboration and Unified Communications Services projects according to agreed deadlines and within budget and includes project planning and execution in coordination with the customer, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
The Services to deliver are part of the NTT Cloud Communications Divisions portfolio in particular: Audio, Web and Video conferencing solutions and Microsoft / Cisco UC solutions (including telephony).
- Project Management
- Define project scope, goals, plans including milestones and deliverables that supports the agreed business case
- Define project organization, governance and responsibility matrix
- Build the project team and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion and continually manage project expectations with team members
- Develop project plans and project associated documentation following best practices
- Organize required workshops and follow-up meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Track project milestones and deliverables and deliver progress reports to key stakeholders
- Track issues and risks and build appropriate contingency/mitigation plans and escalate when needed
- Track project change requests, evaluate impacts and review plans
- Assure that service acceptance activities are accomplished to allow invoicing
- Drive project closer and lessons learned activities
- Develop and maintain open, honest peer relationships with sales and presales
- Develop and maintain open, honest relationships with customers and partners
- Develop leadership and inspiring relationships with project stakeholders
- Participate to presales when required to evaluate project costs, describe scope of works, support the sales team during customer presentations
- Work within the bid process to ensure project related sign-off, if required
- Capture customer change requests and identify up-selling opportunities during project delivery
- Deliver projects in time, quality and budget
- Assure the customer satisfaction at the end of the project delivery
- Increase internal awareness related to Project Management added value
- Liaise efficiently with other departments (Sales, Products, Marketing, R&D, Operations, Finance) and third parties as applicable (Cisco, Microsoft and other local partners)
- Manage Customer relationship during project
- Proven experience in B2B Project Management with the Unified Communications Space (Microsoft Teams / SfB)
- Time management - well organized and multi-task capacities
- Leadership management – capability to motivate a group of people towards a same goal
- Communication – capability to manage expectations and solve disputes or conflicts
- Problem management – capability manage unexpected situations and proactively propose solutions
- Detail oriented – capability of being meticulous and managing details impacts on the projects
- Technical – a good level of understanding of collaboration and unified communications platforms such as audio/web/video conferencing and Microsoft UC solutions including telephony
- Technical – a good level of understanding of Enterprise IT environment and / or Carrier infrastructure
- Tools – excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Viso and MS Project
- Project management certifications : PMP, Prince 2, Agile (highly advantageous)
- Demonstration of teamwork ethics
- Fluent in English
- Additional Languages: French, German or Spanish (highly advantageous)
THIS IS A 18 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT