Global HR Operations Manager (H-F) - France
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
NTT Cloud Communications is looking for a Global HR Operations Manager to join is Global HR Team in Paris. As a Global HR Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing direction, support, monitoring, improvements to business and HR leaders in terms of Compensation & Benefits, HR systems and data and HR operations.
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute directly to the implementation of the NTT Cloud Communication HR strategy
- Acts as the positive team member of the HR Management Team.
- Manages, leads and develops her/his Team. Develop successors.
- Builds and maintain the positive and influencing relationship with the executive management, with the HR network (NTT Cloud Communications, NTT Limited), with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Leads ad-hoc HR global projects.
Compensation & Benefits
- Design the set of different compensation and benefits policies in order to contribute to the attraction, engagement, motivation, reward and retention of talents and to be compliant and cost effective for the company
- Ensure that compensation structures in the organization are consistent, competitive, compliant and aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
- Prepare, coordinate and monitor compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, STI, LTI, commissions plans, etc.
- Provide business and HR leaders with relevant market analyses and compensation, make recommendations for job offers, promotions, adjustments, salary reviews with an emphasis on promoting diversity and inclusion.
HR systems & data
- Administrate global HR Information system (HRIS) for the Cloud Communication Division of NTT (Core HR, Talent Acquisition through Workday). Ensure the continuous development of services through the dedicated platform and set up dedicated roadmap if applicable
- Monitor data quality in the different HR systems / database and coordinate troubleshooting/remediation actions with local/regional stakeholders.
- Define group HR guidelines & follow-up on associated compliance for NTT Cloud Communications while ensuring expected alignment with NTT Ltd. guidelines
- Support global HR processes by implementing, monitoring, and improving the performance management processes for the organization through the dedicated campaigns and/or calibration steps.
- At least 5 years of significant experience in C&B and HRIS fields as well as an experience as HR generalist. These experiences will allow you to understand internal clients and provide tailored tools/solutions.
- Comfortable with IT systems and technologies with previous exposures to corresponding topics (data quality, interfaces, roadmap, SaaS solutions…): previous experience as system admin will be appreciated
- Detail-oriented and data-savvy with ability to crunch wide ranges of data and convert into decision material (advanced MS office capabilities, data visualization with PowerBI/Tableau would be appreciated)
- Proven track record of global project management and associated methodology
- You are willing to work in a multicultural environment and you speak and write fluent English (business language)
- You are a hands-on person with natural curiosity and empathy to understand people and business’ needs and provide state-of-the-art tools and services
- Knowledge/experience with global matrix organization and ability to create/maintain quality relationships in a large international group.
- You are service-oriented person always seeking for improvement in quality/security/efficiency
- You have excellent communication skills to convince, train and support various types of stakeholders (HR team, Senior Management, employees,…)
- You can combine global approach with local specificities/requirements without missing the “big picture”
- You are willing to embody your missions and drive your missions from end-to-end, from development and training to control and continuous improvement
What we offer:
- Permanent contract (CDI) + Health Insurance + Tickets Restaurants
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Our office is based in Paris, XVII th disctrict
- International environment – English is our business language
- The Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd. has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people.
Our people are our greatest asset. Their personal and professional development within the company is our first concern. We help them grow and give each one opportunities and ways to support them in their career paths. Discover their stories and join us to write a new chapter of your own career : https://www.arkadin.com/fr-fr/employees-testimonials