Assistant Accountant, EMEA (12 month FTC)
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Based in the London's shared service finance team supporting the EMEA NTT Cloud Communications Divisions subsidiaries.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity to apply your existing knowledge and gain experience in a dynamic fast-moving environment.
- Participate to the month-end reporting process: inter-company reconciliations, run aged customers report with and without VAT, control analytical dimensions, control and post journals, import P&L and BS in the reporting tool
- Administration of the Navision databases: open periods, update FX rates, maintain the set-up of the chart of account
- Prepare and update calendars for internal team members and external accounting firms
- Perform reconciliation on balance sheet accounts: accruals, prepayments, deferred revenue, bonuses,…
- Perform fixed assets accounting related tasks: depreciation, write-offs,….
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Complete government surveys/local tax reporting as required
- Update banking powers
- Update Procedures on a regular basis as part of a Shared Service development
Keys to Success
- Excellent team player
- Highly organized, able to prioritise and work to deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to acquire and apply new skills quickly
- Work independently and take ownership for own work
- Attention to detail
- Relevant experience and knowledges in Accounting: 2+ years’ experience
- Ability to work in a multi-currency environment (EUR/USD/SEK/NOK etc)
- Computer literacy -MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Navision use would be helpful but not essential
- Any relevant certification/qualification (i.e - AAT) would be desirable.