Sales Manager, Shanghai
- Yishan Road, Shanghai, China
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you'd like to work with, we'd love to meet with you!
The Sales Managers are responsible for developing a team of sales representatives, driving sales productivity, and increasing Company's market share within a specific region or territory.
- Naturally, your major goal will be to meet, and hopefully exceed, your revenue objectives
- You'll also be responsible for managing your team (hiring, training, coaching, etc.) and you'll complete all certifications that are part of the training targets
- Your sales KPIs should be consistently in line with the company's expectations in order achieve our productivity objectives
- Both you and Direct reports are trained and skilled in managing the entire sales cycle and you both possess an advanced level of product and solution knowledge
- You will be actively involved in the team's top accounts. In this position, your top customer relationships will be wider and deeper, with more senior level contacts that know about Company and recognize the value we provide to their remote collaboration needs.
What you'll be doing:
- This is a recruiter's job as well as a management position: you'll be tasked with hiring the best sales representatives you can find for your team
- With regard to Direct reports: You'll complete reviews for each direct report in accordance with the company's guidelines and ensure day to day monitoring and management of sales KPIs, you'll ensure continuing education to improve and advance the skills of direct reports, and you'll be actively being involved in all new business opportunities to influence the direction of the sale and provide in field training for direct reports
- Identifying and leading new business opportunities are also two of your most crucial tasks
- You are responsible for entering all client, prospect and activity information into the company's sales management database, for reporting daily, weekly and monthly productivity to your manager, and for accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly revenue and new business development
- By implementing motivation strategies, you'll help to create a disciplined yet enjoyable and enthusiastic working environment where weaknesses can be identified and methods found to improve them
- We expect you to actively meet with your top customers to build and maintain client relationships, identify problems, and create opportunities to increase revenue
- Degree Holder with minimum 5+ years’ experience in B2B sales (medium to large enterprises) as well as 3+ years managing sales representatives in a new business environment. Your entrepreneurial spirit enables you to build and nurture strong and lasting relationships to maximize financial success
- You’re a committed self-starter who can work autonomously or as part of a team in a high-energy environment, and you also possess exceptionally effective oral and written communication skills – including a persuasive and professional phone demeanor
- You can demonstrate your ability (and samples) of your effective prospecting techniques (email, phone, social)
- You have a thorough understanding of cloud communication services and benefit statements and can demonstrate effective presentation skills during demos of company's solutions (both virtually and face-to-face)
- Microsoft Office holds no secrets for you, and you are fluent in English
- Team oriented, but also strong individual contributor
Organized, able to prioritize and work to deadlines
This is a contract position!