EMEA Technical Support Engineer (French Speaker)
- C/ Gran Vía, 1, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Working within the EMEA Service Desk Level 1 team, this is a ‘hands on’ role for a motivated and professional individual. Based in Madrid, this role demands a highly focused and committed work ethic, which supports the department by assisting with a variety of service support related requests for internal and external users. With a key focus on customer service the engineer will ensure the client(s) is updated verbally and / or electronically whilst carrying out first level incident investigation or request fulfilment.
For this role the engineer must be fluent in French language as the primary focus will be supporting NTT Ltd's French clients.
- Provide high level customer support at 1st line level to internal and external service users (primarily in French but also in English for certain clients)
- Technical support on NTT Ltd's collaboration products and services; MS UC (Teams / Skype for Business), Cisco UC (CCA, Teams, etc.), voice services and Bluejeans collaboration tools.
- Ensure effective Incident Management in line with NTT's defined SLA commitments
- Provide a high level of customer service on request fulfillment - Request for change and Request for Information on NTT's supported services
- Manage our suppliers to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
- To troubleshoot incident with the clients and to do the utmost to provide first point resolution
- To manage the escalation process for incidents within the department, ensuring all relevant information is captured and be responsible for escalation to 2nd level support teams
- To be confident in supporting the full range of NTT products and services
- Must know and understand all common issues and be able to answer any questions concerning them or to professionally follow knowledge base / decision tree guidance on incident and request support
- Communication regarding the status, progression and / or resolution of incidents
- Take initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- Look for continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this position.
- To meet or exceed quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures
- To assist with tasks as assigned by the manager which may involve providing support to other areas of the business, as required.
- Fluent in spoken and written French
- Strong English language communications skills – spoken and written
- Excellent customer skills
- Proven experience in an ICT services support environment
- Possess and use a confident, clear professional telephone manner at all times
- To be technically minded, be interesting in ICT related troubleshooting
- An excellent understanding of NTT and supported services
- Highly organized, with strong self-motivation and administrative skills
- To be proactive in assisting with issues and queries
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to self-development by embracing new products/skills/procedures and adhering to ‘best practice’ at all times
- Demonstrate a professional appearance and attention to time keeping, at all times
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Highly advantageous, but not esssitential - Certified (or currently studying to certify) with Microsoft or Cisco Networking qualification or similar experience