Bilingual ENG/SPN - Service Desk Engineer - MEXICO
- Av. Paseo de la Reforma 505, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
You will report to the Service Desk Manager. The Service Desk Engineer has both strong technical and customer service skills and will assist in the resolution and escalation of both internal and external technical support requests and incidents.
- Provide excellent Tier 1 technical support across all Arkadin products, Audio, Web, Video and Unified Communications via incoming calls and ticket system.
- Escalate issues to Tier 2 Support when necessary with all relevant and required information collected.
- Ensure SLA’s are met.
- Effectively documents internal/external issues.
- Provides information regarding the status or resolution of the reported issues.
- Provides the necessary follow-up on quality issues. Maintains a customer-oriented manner and professional relationship with internal and external customers.
- Takes initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- A thorough understanding of the company operations and departments.
- Strong knowledge of common audio, web, Video and Unified Communications issues and troubleshooting steps to resolve.
- Understand all the different audio, web, Video and Unified Communications services and their similarities/differences.
- Ability to successfully support web conference recordings.
- Responsible for providing Full-Time Tech Support for high profile calls/customers, including Webcasts.
- Required to help create/update internal processes and procedures.
- Be able to adequately and sufficiently mentor and train fellow team members, salespeople, etc.
- Works in partnership with others within the company to deliver quality service.
- Maintains working knowledge of the reservation system, services, and features.
- Consistently communicates with managers, team members, and other areas of the company to ensure customer issues and concerns are handled appropriately.
- Communicates progress, results, goals, and issues to the supervisor on a regular basis.
- Provides continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this job.
- Meets or exceeds quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures.
- Works successfully with other departments to ensure consistency between teams.
- Consistently follows all department procedures and processes.
- Actively participates in training and meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- English and Spanish fluent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Candidate should have a good understanding PC Hardware/Standard software applications.
- Basic Network knowledge
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, and be able to effectively work both in individual and team environments.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communications and organizational skills; has the ability to understand and communicate technical requirements to our customer.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and initiative to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Completion of a high school education or higher.