Trainee Webcast Producer - Virtual Events (12 month FTC)
- Schmidtstraße 51, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Virtual Events is one of the most in-demand and buoyant industries sectors in the world at this time. On the back of huge success and demand, NTT Ltd is looking to expand our EMEA Virtual Events team globally.
The successful trainee Webcast / Multimedia Producer uses a solutions-based approach in planning, designing, creating, managing and executing live events / webinars. The Webcaster / Multi-media Producer works directly with the customer from point of receipt of the Event order through to the completion of the Event and any post-event discussions and follow-up. You will also work with Sales, Operations, other Client Care teams, and external partners on completing a successful Event
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert, to customers and Sales on Events
- Partner with customers to ensure all customer needs are understood and fulfilled on time
- To plan and use your own initiative, conduct information gathering and follow-up meetings with customers before and after the Event execution
- Establish expectations with customer on timelines, requirements, and needs
- Training clients on the webcasting platform and providing on-site event management and support
- Book, schedule and provision Event activity
- Host Events, including Online events (web events, webcasts)
- Troubleshoot and resolve real-time service issues
- Complete post-Event work and coordinate timely delivery of invoicing and value added services
- Update job knowledge and databases through documentation and communication with managers, the Client Care team, and others within Arkadin
- Manage conference participants on Conferencing Platform
- Assist with overflow from the Events Department, helping provisioning and hosting Event calls as business requires
- Other duties as assigned.
Keys to success:
- Professional Management of live-hosted Event/webinars customers, providing prompt and accurate support
- Post Event customer satisfaction
- Decreased turnaround times on all Event provisioning activities
- Optimum Event Success Rate
- Positively influence customer retention
- Fluent German & English written and verbal skills
- Customer-centric outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and accurate
- Ability to work under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as being a part of a team environment
- Able to demonstrate creativity, adaptability and learn new applications quickly
Desirable / Advantageous skills
- Troubleshooting webcasts, AV or related issues
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and design fully branded web pages.
- Experience in streaming media (audio/video), AV production, encoding, networks, servers, audio editing, would be desirable