Virtual Event Producer
- Schmidtstraße, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
As part of the NTT Cloud Communications EMEA Digital Event Team, you are responsible for the production of digital events from preparation to live day execution. You are coordinating and conjuring the layout, design and other elements during a client’s virtual engagement process for a digital Event production. To fulfill the client’s needs you use multimedia production elements such as webcast / streaming platforms, audio and/or web conference platforms for a virtual meeting experience.
- You are the primary operational contact for the client from point of receipt of the order through to the production of the digital Event and any post-production discussions and follow-up
- You provide clients with an understanding of technical requirements to create their virtual events, including client training on webcasting and web conference platforms as well as on-site event management and support as needed
- You host live digital Events primarily as webcast / multimedia productions and you will provide support to the teams in charge of audio and/or web conferences during peak activities
- You will troubleshoot and resolve real-time service issues during live within set processes
- You update processes and share best practices, you communicate regularly with your manager, the other teams in Europe and the sales department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key to success
- Professional Management of Event customers, providing prompt and accurate support
- Post Event customer satisfaction
- Decreased turnaround times on all Event provisioning activities
- Optimum Event Success Rate
- Positively influence customer retention
- Fluent in both German and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and accurate
- Ability to work under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as being a part of a team environment and working flexible hours if required
- Experience in digital media, or content production or multimedia web design desirable
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere
- An understanding in streaming media (audio/video), AV production, encoding, networks, servers, audio editing, would be desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Customer-focused with 1-3 years of customer service or operations experience
- Able to demonstrate creativity, adaptability and learn new applications quickly