MS-Teams Training Specialist, EMEA
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Training Specialist is responsible for ensuring our customers make the best value of our solutions by aligning business objectives with best usage of the subscribed services. The Microsoft Teams Training Specialist will deliver training to end users on all company conferencing and Unified Communications (CISCO and Microsoft solutions) products in a relevant, engaging and informative manner, to fit all levels of learning. The Training Specialist will work with the accounts Customer Success Manager to develop customized Training and Adoption plans for the clients, to meet the clients’ specific business use cases and vision for adoption, ensuring that it addresses various client profiles, persona’s and audiences.
- Understand our clients’ business objectives and vision for product use within their organization
- You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and usage by ensuring that end users understand the value of the chosen product to their business as usual activities
- You will be confident, clear and concise in the manner you deliver training to end users and be poised presenting through multiple mediums; remote, face to face and recorded training sessions
- Uphold in-depth knowledge of all NTT's conferencing and unified communications products and solutions to be able to train and clearly explain the benefits and functionality of each solution in a manner easily understood by end users of varying technical proficiencies
- You will build end user training and support materials to reinforce learning and provide reliable reference for client end users
- You will work closely with the Customer Success Management team to identify engagement priorities on accounts to focus efforts based on value, perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time-frame.
- You are responsible for managing the on-boarding and training of newly allocated customers, aligning business goals with our solutions and services
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to assist the client in realizing their return on investment through high usage and adoption of NTT services through on-going usage reviews and account performance planning and establishment of best practices and development of end-user outreach initiatives
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases
- Define key business metrics and success criteria and proactively monitor and report on customer usage and success to internal teams
- Build a strong relationship with the Customer Success team to assist them in helping increase adoption for upsell and cross-sell opportunities
Key Result Areas
- Ensure that new customers reach the forecasted revenue
- Increase customer satisfaction through product knowledge
- Increase usage and adoption of subscribed solutions
- Expand the companies products footprint and value within existing base
- Contribute to customer retention by assuring a successful experience using our solutions
- Proven experience in a like training role for Microsoft Teams and O365 solutions.
- Demonstrable work experience in client facing roles for technology companies
- Ability to lead and facilitate training workshops (remote, recorded and in person sessions)
- Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial approach that ensures content remains engaging, interesting and relevant to the users
- Ability to engage with varying audiences and relay information to all audience types, from technical, intermediate and beginner
- Able to build and nurture strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Experience working with Sales Force and Business Object
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
+++ An important note - This is not a live vacancy, but with huge growth across the business these last few months we are looking at expanding this team in the very near future. To recieve early updates and for more information, please apply as normal.