Business Development Manager - Virtual Events
- Schmidtstraße 51, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work with the fastest growing Conferencing Service Provider in Europe. Growth to date has been phenomenal, especially in the Event business.
As a result we have decided to launch a specific Event Business Unit. We are now seeking an Business Development Manager, based in Frankfurt. You will report into the Sales Manager Central Europe. Working in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced environment, you will be in charge of selling event solutions to prospects, with a high level of autonomy.
- Achieve or surpass individual revenue targets by new business selling across Central Europe
- Identify and use synergies of those logos within Central Europe or EMEA.
- Define a Sales strategy with your Sales Manager for a successful close rate
- Successful performance against BU’s KPI's (calls, meetings, proposals, one-off and recurring event deals)
- Push new services offers, to be able to provide a full range of event services answering customer needs
- Contribute to lead exchange between Collaboration BU and Event BU (both ways)
Key to Success
- Ideally experience in the German market in the last years and an understanding of the German Key industry and Key players
- Professional and independent management of prospects and incoming Leads,
- Understanding of clients needs and focus on larger and global Key logos per industry
- Sense of urgency to identify potential leads and opportunities, ideally for a global roll out
- Definition of a Sales strategy with your Sales Manager to Close Deals
- Proven track record in sales
- knowledge of sales instruments
- Understanding of Web and Videoconferencing beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, along with being focus driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at C-Level
- Ability to work individually whilst being team oriented
- adaptive to understand the permanent and fasten change in the business
- Fluent written and spoken English (corporate language is english).