Bid Manager (H/F)
- Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future. If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
NTT Cloud Communications is looking for a Bid Manager based in Paris. The candidate selected will be responsible for the end-to-end RFP response process whilst supporting Sales, Professional Services and existing bid team across EMEA.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the development and management of all proposal related opportunities to increase the company's effectiveness at winning new business and retaining current clients
- Manages NTT CC proposals and responses specific to our Unified Communications services
- Provides value to each proposal being developed as a knowledgeable resource, strategic thinker
- Co-ordinate with other departments such as Professional Services, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Service Operations and Partners to provide the most accomplished and compelling content and ensure timely responses to RFPs
- Contribute to the success of the EMEA Bid Process and act an advocate and sponsor in local regions
- Build a central repository of standard answers for our proposals, bids and RFP responses
- Closely monitor and analyse competition proposals to establish NTT CC as a competitive player within the Unified Communications services market
- Provide recommendations to executive management for large bids and RFPs
- Consult with counterparts in APAC and AMERICAS to ensure consistent responses for global customers
- Identify gaps in our current RFP response model strategy and propose new ideas
- Continuously evaluate and improve tender responses
About your background :
- BA/BS or Equivalent required, MBA desirable
- At least 5 years of experience as a Bid Manager with a proven track record of managing RFP responses that had an impact on significantly increasing New Business
- Experience in designing and developing compelling RFP strategies
- Strong, successful track record of writing, building, and winning large opportunities based upon your contribution in responding to RFP responses within the Telecommunications, IT or Software sector
- Fluent in both French and English mandatory
About you :
- Very strong project management skills, experience in driving multiple stakeholders and departments involved
- Solid attention to detail and highly organised with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and peers that are not under direct control
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Permanent contract (CDI) with attractive package
- To be part of a young and dynamic environment with strong values
- To join an international group as NTT with more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplaces to deliver services in over 200 countries and regions!
- The Cloud Communication Division has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.