Customer Operations Director, Japan
- Palazzo Astec 10F 2-8-1, Higashi-Shimbashi Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
- Customer Operations Director to ensure smooth and successful operational function in Japan Customer Operations team of 8 person
- Responsible for Customer Service, Technical Operations, Event Support
- Ensure continuous successful execution of the Service Level management and Support Delivery of the Japan Customer Operations department, provide monthly (or frequent as required) report to JCM, APAC Regional and Corporate stakeholders
- Leverage on NTT partnership in Japan, ensuring the service level and building a strong partnering culture
- Be fully cognizant of the country’s support requirements, performance,issues, problems and plans through regular reporting
- Maintain a budgeted headcount to ensure and achieve its revenue objectives
- Streamline the on-boarding of new employees to accelerate productivity
- Support Strategic Accounts, you will ensure that key behaviors and activity metrics are being measured and improved
- Responsible for all new business requirements and provide in-field training for direct reports, communicating with other departments, senior management, peers and global subsidiaries to ensure the team has the support it needs
- To improve and advance the skills of direct reports and to train your employees and build a stronger team, you’ll participate in continuing education initiatives
- Ensuring that all client, prospect and activity information is entered into the company’s sales management database and provide accurate reporting to Senior leadership regarding the territories’ performance
- By implementing motivation strategies, you’ll help to create a disciplined yet enjoyable and enthusiastic working environment where weaknesses can be identified and methods found to improve them
- To meet with your top customers to build and maintain close personal client relationships, identifying and solving problems and creating opportunities to increase revenue
- Responsible for ensuring a fruitful governance with Cisco, preparing and leading all the local steering committees and actively participating to the key milestones of this partnership
- Minimum with University Degree 10+ years management experience
- ITIL certifications
- Strong management of people and time skills
- Experience in managing “C-Level” Customers/Strategic Partners
- 5+ years of experience working with Incident Management
- Previous experience in the Telecommunications field and/or Event hosting services
- Good to have: Project Management skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Executing on a senior management level and ability to be hands on when necessary.
- Excellent report-writing, analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possess a university degree and native in Japanese and fluent in English to be able to communicate with APAC functional teams in sales and support
- Understand and be able to clearly articulate the company’s story, mission and values, all while ensuring the full compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
- A true team player with exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills, and an ace at problem solving as well