Change Manager (Cloud communications/ MS Office 365)
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future. If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Cloud Communication Division of NTT is looking for a Change Manager with an expertise in Unified Communications solutions to join our Advanced Services team in Paris.
You will be responsible for the delivery of Organizational Change Management projects across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). You will be a key consultant who manages OCM projects independently and who will engage with key business areas across our organization to assist in the successful delivery of project outputs and ensure clients have an effective project and onboarding experience with us.
What you will do:
- Provide comprehensive understanding, knowledge & experience of OCM lifecycle and methodology and represent the ability to communicate this approach to clients leading to successful engagements
- Undertake end-to-end engagement for OCM projects and provide successful handover of client from project to business as usual management within the CSM (Customer Success Management) structure
- Manage project allocations to reach 80% capacity for workload within a 12-month period
- Provide lessons learned and recommendations back to Business Change Manager to assist in the development and refinement of service offering
- Partner with client-facing Arkadin business streams (Sales/CSMs) to assist in the client engagement and take-up of service
- Actively work as a member of the BCOT (Business Change & Optimisation Team) to assist with the growth and development of our business line and ability to deliver its key services to assist in internal and external awareness, buy-in and success.
About your background:
- Bachelor or Master Degree Bachelor in Business Administration/ Engineering/ Project Management or any relevant field for the role
- Demonstrable successfull experience in an Change Management / Business transformation / Change Enablement delivery position within technology companies
- Have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and have worked on delivery all elements (or core elements; Exchange migrations, SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Streams and a specific emphasis on Microsoft Teams) involved end user Change
- Have worked with and understand key CISCO products (WebEx Meetings, WebEx Teams etc.)
- Fluent in both French and English languages
About you :
- Ability to lead and facilitate OCM projects and consult with clients on best practice and recommendations for successful adoption (face to face/remote support combinations)
- Ability to engage with varying audiences and relay information to all audience types, from technical, C-Suite Executive, senior Stakeholders, project teams, intermediate and beginner users.
- Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build and nurture strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Permanent contract (CDI) with attractive package
- To be part of a young and dynamic environment with strong values
- To join an international group as NTT with more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplaces to deliver services in over 200 countries and regions!
- The Cloud Communication Division has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.