MS-Teams Advanced Support Engineer - EMEA
- C/ Gran Vía, Madrid, Spain
Boost your career with Arkadin, a fast growing global provider of cloud communications services and part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. You will play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workplace and contribute to a greener planet. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place to grow rapidly. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic
Working within the EMEA Service Desk, this is a ‘hands-on’ role for a motivated and professional individual. Based in Madrid, this role demands a highly focused and committed work ethic, which supports the department by assisting with a variety of service support related requests for internal and external users. With a key focus on customer service, the Advanced Support Engineer will ensure the client(s) is updated verbally and/or electronically whilst carrying out incident investigation or request fulfillment (At Level 2 and Level 3).
- Provide high-level customer support at 2nd line / 3rd line level to internal and external service users
- Subject Matter Expert in MS-Teams support
- Training and guidance to other team members and advisory to management on MS-Teams
- Work closely with Product and Professional Service Teams to understand MS-Teams deployments and service roadmap and then to assist management in ensuring readiness to Teams Support by the service Desk
- Technical support on our other collaboration products and services; Cisco UC (CCA, Teams, etc.), voice services, and Bluejeans collaboration tools (training will be provided)
- Ensure effective Incident Management in line with our defined SLA commitments
- Provide a high level of customer service on request fulfillment - Request for change and Request for Information on our supported services
- Manage our suppliers to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
- To troubleshoot incident with the clients and to do the utmost to provide first point resolution
- To manage the escalation process for incidents within the department, ensuring all relevant information is captured and be responsible for escalation to higher level resolver groups
- To be confident in supporting the full range of our products and services
- Must know and understand all common issues and be able to answer any questions concerning them or to professionally follow knowledge base/decision tree guidance on incident and request support
- Communication regarding the status, progression and/or resolution of incidents
- Take initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- Look for continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this position.
- To meet or exceed quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures
- To assist with tasks as assigned by the manager which may involve providing support to other areas of the business, as required.
- Experience in an ICT services support or customer services environment
- Proven experience providing technical support with O365, Microsoft Teams (MS Teams), Skype for Business (SfB), or Lync 2010 to 2nd or 3rd line level
- Understanding of voice services and technology a benefit – VoIP, SBC (CDRs, Logs), networks, etc..
- Knowledge of end-point devices and device management (polycom, audiocode, yealink,,..)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be technically minded and/or express an interest in Information Technology
- Highly organized, with strong self-motivation
- To be proactive in assisting with issues and queries
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Any certification (or currently studying to certify) with Microsoft or Cisco Networking qualification or similar experience would be highly advantageous (but not essential)
- Any additional language skills
What you will get in return
- Opportunity for quick progression
- Strong investment and scope for learning new technologies
- Highly competitive salary
- Social company environment
- And many more