Customer Relations Manager (Fluent in German)
- Calle de Méndez Álvaro, 56, 28045 Madrid, Spain
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Working as part of the Customer Care team and reporting to the Head of Customer Care, the Customer Relations Manager is responsible for customer care and customer retention across the companies Online and Tier 3 customer base. He/she will be responsible for ensuring all internal and external service level agreements are met at all times and that the standard of service provided to our clients is of the highest quality. He/she will also look to ensure the retention of clients through contract renewal or proactively working with the client(s) to migrate to new managed service offerings supported by the business.
- Negotiating and closing renewals with assigned customers on a reaction basis when client contacts Arkadin
- Proactively working with clients to inform them on new Arkadin services and encouraging service migrations.
- Developing and maintaining deep expertise of Arkadin products and best practices to provide value to customers.
- Billing/collection/invoicing queries management.
- Assisting clients with termination requests or service enhancements
- To provide support and management to all Service requests, assisting customers who are having issues
- To process incoming queries and incidents to the Customer Service helpline or customer service inbox.
- To effectively respond to all requests for information, including providing access lists and copies of account information, processing recording and transcription requests, and providing advice on products and services.
Desired Professional / Technical Skills
- Previous experience in post-sales account or service relationship management (analytics, optimization/conversion and/or search). Candidates with pre-sales or professional services background or extensive experience in a Customer Service function will be considered.
- Gravitas, presence and strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of the hosted services market is desirable.
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills in German and English (essiential)
Desired Soft skills
- Very structured working methodology, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel.
- Able to anticipate and identify not defined problems/issues.
- Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Business Objects
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Arkadin’s product portfolio (internal + partners) is desirable but not essential.
- Always Demonstrate a positive attitude to self-development by embracing new products/skills/procedures and adhering to ‘best practice’.