Business Development Manager - UC Solutions (H/F)
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work with the UCAAS & Conferencing Service Provider in Europe. Based in Paris you will report to the Sales Director France.
You will be responsible to grow the UCAAS revenue through the direct sales channel and with strategic partners.
About your mission:
- Identify, qualify and approach new strategic prospects, to proactively sell Hosted Telephony Unified Communication solutions, digital meeting space solutions and related Professional services around business transformation & adoption;
- Develop solution selling skills, according to customer needs;
- Compiling and analyzing of data relevant to opportunities;
- Provide short and long-term accurate revenue forecasts, whilst maintaining a robust & healthy pipeline;
- Work to continuously improve and exceed sales skills and capabilities in the Unified Communication market;
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors;
- Maintain a consistently high level of sales activity both on virtual and face to face meetings, in order to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded.
About your background:
- Demonstrable new business sales success within the SaaS and/or Unified Communication space - Hosted telephony, PBX Sales and/or collaboration experience and proven track record of success within the Enterprise-Market space (5000+ desktop users);
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant field such as: Sales/Marketing or Engineering
- Key attributes associated with this role include being innovative, dynamic, forward thinking, energetic, enthusiastic and driven;
- Excellent prospecting and negotiating skills;
- Social Selling experience using digital tools & platforms to reach a wider audience;
- Track record of building strong relationships with a business internally & externally.
The job is for you if:
- You are passionate about new technologies, you are forward thinking, energetic and enjoy developping and "hunt" new businesses
- You manage your own time and conduct yourself on a way that you will get the best of your pipeline.
- You are a good listener and a problem solver.
- You know how to develop growth strategy & training plans to educate and motivate people to perform at their most profitable level.
Ready to take on a new challenges, so what are waiting for?
- Permanent contract with attractive package
- To join an international group with more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplaces to deliver services in over 200 countries and regions!
- To be part of a young and dynamic environment with strong values
- The Cloud Communication Division has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.