MS-Teams Advanced Support Engineer
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Working within the EMEA Service Desk, this is a ‘hands-on’ role for a motivated and professional individual. Based in London, this role demands a highly focused and committed work ethic, which supports the department by assisting with a variety of service support related requests for internal and external users. With a key focus on customer service, the Advanced Support Engineer will ensure the client(s) is updated verbally and/or electronically whilst carrying out incident investigation or request fulfillment (At Level 2 and Level 3).
- Provide high-level customer support at 2nd line / 3rd line level to internal and external service users
- Subject Matter Expert in MS-Teams support
- Training and guidance to other team members and advisory to management on MS-Teams
- Work closely with Product and Professional Service Teams to understand MS-Teams deployments and service roadmap and then to assist management in ensuring readiness to Teams Support by the service Desk
- Technical support on our other collaboration products and services; Cisco UC (CCA, Teams, etc.), voice services, and Bluejeans collaboration tools (training will be provided)
- Ensure effective Incident Management in line with our defined SLA commitments
- Provide a high level of customer service on request fulfillment - Request for change and Request for Information on our supported services
- Manage our suppliers to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
- To troubleshoot incident with the clients and to do the utmost to provide first point resolution
- To manage the escalation process for incidents within the department, ensuring all relevant information is captured and be responsible for escalation to higher level resolver groups
- To be confident in supporting the full range of our products and services
- Must know and understand all common issues and be able to answer any questions concerning them or to professionally follow knowledge base/decision tree guidance on incident and request support
- Communication regarding the status, progression and/or resolution of incidents
- Take initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- Look for continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this position.
- To meet or exceed quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures
- To assist with tasks as assigned by the manager which may involve providing support to other areas of the business, as required.
- Experience in an ICT services support or customer services environment
- Proven experience providing technical support with O365, Microsoft Teams (MS Teams), Skype for Business (SfB), or Lync 2010 to 2nd or 3rd line level
- Understanding of voice services and technology a benefit – VoIP, SBC (CDRs, Logs), networks, etc..
- Knowledge of end-point devices and device management (polycom, audiocode, yealink,,..)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be technically minded and/or express an interest in Information Technology
- Highly organized, with strong self-motivation
- To be proactive in assisting with issues and queries
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Any certification (or currently studying to certify) with Microsoft or Cisco Networking qualification or similar experience would be highly advantageous (but not essential)
- Any additional language skills
What are you waiting for?
- If you are ready to spontaneously combust at the thought of working with us, we want you to click here to complete our online application.
- You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume.