Strategic Business Development Manager (H/F) - France
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
As a Strategic Business Development Manager, you are responsible for increasing our market share by selling our UC or Event Solutions into large and very large enterprise companies through leveraging NTT affiliate companies and strategic partners.
Your main missions are:
- Learn, develop and agree to a strategic joint sales roadmap for your assigned NTT affiliate or strategic partner companies;
- Build relationship with sales teams at affiliates and partner companies;
- Build strategic sales account plan for top joint selling opportunities;
- Strategically target, prospect and acquire Large or very Large enterprise companies selling Arkadin’s UC or Event solutions;
- Maintain a consistent high level of prospecting activity in order to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded;
- Attend training and complete all online learning requirements to ensure advance knowledge of NTT’s products, solutions, policies and procedures;
- Manage the sales process and complete understanding of the customer decision making process;
- Negotiate contractual terms with prospects and clients;
- Transition effectively customer after contract signature to Customer Success Manager for implementation and support.
Skills required for the role:
- Master Degree in Business/ Marketing or Engineering fields
- 10+ years Enterprise Sales experience;
- Understanding of cloud services, pricing models and benefit statements;
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment and passion for customer success;
- Successful track record in a team selling environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Capacity to involve NTT’s human and material resources when needed in case of increased sales complexity;
- Effective presentations skills during demos of our solutions both virtually and face-to-face;
- Professional level of English and French required.
- Permanent contract with attractive package including a bonus
- An international group with more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace to deliver services in over 200 countries and regions!
- To be part young and dynamic team with strong values
- The Cloud Communication Division has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.