Digital Events Sales Manager (H/F)
- 32 Rue Guersant, 75017 Paris, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Cloud Communication Division of NTT is looking for a Digital Engagement Sales Manager to join his sales team based in Paris.
About your missions:
- Reponsible for sales strategies development and setting sales targets to the Digital Engagement Sales team
- Develop solution selling skills, according to customer needs (IR, Corporate Communication, Internal Communication, Legal, Lead Generation, training & development)
- Lead by example as being a sales person, as well as a Manager, with specific focus on strategic accounts
- Grow indirect revenue through partnership with resellers (PR agencies, financial institutions)
- Push new service offers, such as Webcast, Kollective to offer a full range of digital events services
- Delivery and continued development of the sales team, sales coaching technical training to generalist sales population
- Contribute to improve processes and change management
About your background
- At least 2-3 years leadership and management experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant field such as Business/ Marketing or Media
- +5 years of experience selling ideally webcast/streaming technologies or softwares
- Proven sales achievements and performance against targets
- Knowledge of audio-visual and production echo systems.
- Full driving licence preferred
- Fluent in French + English
- Genuine and demonstrable passion for people development and talent management with strong leadership skills
- Key attributes associated with this role include being innovative, dynamic, forward thinking, energetic, enthusiastic and driven
- Strong presentation skills, creative approach, team player, coaching...
What we offer you?
- Permanent contract with attractive package with bonus
- The Cloud Communication Division of NTT has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.