Organisational Change Consultant / Change Enablement Consultant
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Organizational Change Consultant / Change Enablement Consultant / Business Transformation Consultant is responsible for the delivery of OCM projects across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
You will be a key consultant who manages OCM projects independently and who will engage with key business areas across the business to assist in the successful delivery of project outputs and ensure clients have an effective project experience with us and the onboarding of our technology AND/OR our services into their business.
- Provide comprehensive understanding, knowledge & experience of OCM lifecycle and methodology and represent the ability to communicate this approach to clients leading to successful engagements
- Undertake end-to-end engagement for OCM projects and provide successful handover of client from project to business as usual management within the CSM (Customer Success Management) structure
- Manage project allocations to reach 80% capacity for workload within a 12-month period
- Provide lessons learned and recommendations back to Business Change Manager to assist in the development and refinement of service offering
- Partner with client-facing Arkadin business streams (Sales/CSMs) to assist in the client engagement and take-up of service
- Actively work as a member of the BCOT (Business Change & Optimisation Team) to assist with the growth and development of our business line and ability to deliver its key services to assist in internal and external awareness, buy-in and success.
Key result area
- Increase customer satisfaction through and proficient engagement and onboarding
- Increase usage, adoption and satisfaction for investment in subscribed solutions
- Contribute to customer retention by assuring a successful experience using NTT solutions
- Assist in building solid OCM service pipeline across EMEA
- Ensure that the OCM service line is a recognized and valued part of Arkadin offerings
- Expand the cloud communications division of NTT’s product footprint and value within the existing base
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in an Organisation Change Management / Business transformation / Change Enablement delivery position within technology companies
- Have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and have worked on delivery all elements (or core elements; Exchange migrations, SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Streams and a specific emphasis on Microsoft Teams) involved end user Change
- Have worked with and understand key CISCO products (WebEx Meetings, WebEx Teams etc.)
- Ability to lead and facilitate OCM projects and consult with clients on best practice and recommendations for successful adoption (face to face/remote support combinations)
- Ability to engage with varying audiences and relay information to all audience types, from technical, C-Suite Executive, senior Stakeholders, project teams, intermediate and beginner users.
- Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build and nurture strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally