Global Marketing Automation Manager
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Your main responsibilities:
- Work independently to execute marketing campaign requests end to end and assist on execution of advanced marketing campaigns
- Contribute to campaign design and execution of digital marketing campaigns, to deliver demand generation goals, for Always On, Integrated Marketing Programmes and country-specific campaigns
- Work to a best practice framework and share best practice with Global field marketing and product marketing.
- Ability to plan and scope technical requirements for campaigns from initial brief.
- Day to day tasks may include:
- In Eloqua
- create and modify HTML or WYSIWYG emails from templates
- create and modify HTML or WYSIWYG landing pages from templates
- create and modify campaigns work flows
- create and modify segments
- create and modify forms
- create and modify basic reports
- create and modify simple dynamic content
- create and modify signature rules
- create and modify signature layouts
- create field merges
- create and modify custom data objects
- In Vidyard
- Upload videos
- Create players
- Create events on players
- In Survey Gizmo
- Create and modify surveys
- Link surveys to Eloqua using Webhooks
- Website (Drupal CMS) – make page updates where related to campaigns and agreed with Market Units. Create campaign specific landing pages.
- Campaign reporting across multiple system including by not limited to Google Analytics, Eloqua, Vidyard & SFDC
- Drive best practice and adoption of marketing technology tools such the DAM, marketing Automation, Prospect Profiler in line with governance set by Global Head of Marketing Technology
Key Results Areas:
- All global Marketing programs being executed via the Shared Services team
- Percentage of projects delivered by deadline
- Percentage of projects delivered without error
- Percentage of project key milestones met within SLA
- Completes technology training path (as agreed upon with Global Head of Marketing Technology)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
- High level of marketing automation capabilities, preferably Eloqua
- High level of competency in CRM tools i.e. Salesforce, with a good understanding of the Sales and Marketing flow within these tools a must.
- Exposure to other marketing tools such as video and survey platforms. Vidyard & SurveyGizmo exposure is a bonus
- Basic working knowledge of Drupal or other similar CMS tools
- Good understanding of data & data management
- Result oriented: Ability to achieve the target within given time
- Presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of in design programs such as Adobe Illustrator is a bonus
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Fast learner with online tools
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical team members and managers equally
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with other functions and departments.
- Team player a must.
- Self-starter and “hands-on” type of mentality.