Webcaster / Multimedia Producer
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The successful Webcaster/multimedia producer uses a solutions-based approach in planning, designing, creating, managing and executing live events / webinars. The Webcaster / Multi-media Producer works directly with the customer from point of receipt of the Event order through to the completion of the Event and any post-event discussions and follow-up. You will also work with Sales, Operations, other Client Care teams, and external partners on completing a successful Event
- Serve as point of contact and subject matter expert, to customers and Sales on Events
- Partner with customers to ensure all customer needs are understood and fulfilled on time
- To plan and use your own initiative, conduct information gathering and follow-up meetings with customers before and after the Event execution
- Establish expectations with customer on timelines, requirements, and needs
- Training clients on the webcasting platform and providing on-site event management and support
- Book, schedule and provision Event activity
- Host Events, including Online events (web events, webcasts)
- Troubleshoot and resolve real-time service issues
- Complete post-Event work and coordinate timely delivery of invoicing and value added services
- Update job knowledge and databases through documentation and communication with managers, the Client Care team, and others within Arkadin
- Manage conference participants on Conferencing Platform
- Assist with overflow from the Events Department, helping provisioning and hosting Event calls as business requires
- Other duties as assigned.
Keys to success:
- Professional Management of live-hosted Event/webinars customers, providing prompt and accurate support
- Post Event customer satisfaction
- Decreased turnaround times on all Event provisioning activities
- Optimum Event Success Rate
- Positively influence customer retention
- Customer focused with 1-3 years of customer service experience
- An understanding in streaming media (audio/video), AV production, encoding, networks, servers, audio editing, would be desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and accurate
- Ability to work under pressure while coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as being a part of a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required (PowerPoint, Word, Excel); knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and design fully branded web pages (would be beneficial)
- Troubleshooting webcasts, AV or related issues
- Able to demonstrate creativity, adaptability and learn new applications quickly