Accounts Receivable Coordinator - USA
- 1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com
Under general supervision and following departmental policies and procedures, the Collections Specialist manages a specific portfolio of accounts; utilizing phone calls, emails, and interpersonal communications to insure that Accounts Receivable are collected in accordance with standardized metrics and DSO.
What You’ll Be Doing
Make regularly scheduled collection calls when accounts become delinquent (invoices aged beyond 30 days)
Maintain a good follow up system to insure promises to pay are met and accounts are not neglected.
Annotate accounts from all calls so that a history is maintained for all accounts regarding collections efforts.
Review over payments and short payments and resolve in a timely manner by requesting a credit memo or issuing a refund.
Prepare write – offs according to the department and company policies and procedures.
The Skills You’ll Bring
· 3-5 years of B2B Collections in fast paced, high volume environment.
· Ability to positively and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
· Commitment to excellence in customer service.
· Display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employees.
· Proven successful results, in meeting or exceeding established collections goals resulting in a reduction of DSO and Bad Debt.
· Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities.
· Strong integrity and work ethic are critical; as is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment.
· Strong Excel skills, Microsoft Word, Outlook.
· Experience with various collections software platforms; Navision Experience is a plus.
· High School Education or GED required
· Accounting or Business Degree Preferred but not required.