Microsoft Project Manager - USA
- Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
For more information, please visit www.arkadin.com
The Project Manager works within the Professional Services team and reports directly to the PS Manager. The Project Manager will be allocated to a project depending on availability and skills. Once the Project Manager is allocated he will apply the Arkadin project management best practices in order to execute the project in a controlled manner.
This means to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to agreed deadlines and includes project planning and execution in coordination with the customer, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with customer facing technical migrations/rollouts – Must be able to provide details of successful projects
· Experience with executing projects with MS Office products, including, Exchange, Skype, Active Directory, Outlook and Skype Client or within the cloud hosting industry, Hosted VoIP, and Private/Public Cloud concepts
· Experience working with Sales Force or CRM tool desirable
· Experience working with carriers
· Web conference experience a plus
· Polycom solution experience a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification
- Microsoft technical certifications a big plus
· Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
· Consistently demonstrates the ability to express both oral and written thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely
· Entrepreneurial approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships both internally and externally
· Detail oriented – capability of being meticulous and managing details impacts on the projects
· Communication – capability to manage expectations and solve disputes or conflicts
· Problem management – capability manage unexpected situations and proactively propose solutions
· Time management - well organized and multi-task capacities
· Leadership management – capability to motivate a group of people towards a same goal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.