EMEA First Line Support Engineer - French speaker
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Working within the EMEA Service Desk Level 1 team, this is a ‘hands-on’ role for a motivated and professional individual. Based in London, this role demands a highly focused and committed work ethic, which supports the department by assisting with a variety of service support related requests for internal and external users. With a key focus on customer service, the first line support engineer will ensure the client(s) is updated verbally and/or electronically whilst carrying out first-level incident investigation or request fulfillment.
For this role, the successful person must be fluent in French, as the primary focus will be supporting our French-speaking clients.
- Provide high-level customer support at 1st line level to internal and external service users (primarily in French but also in English for certain clients)
- Technical support on our collaboration products and services; MS Unified communications (Teams / Skype for Business), Cisco UC (CCA, Teams, etc.), voice services, and Bluejeans collaboration tools.
- Ensure effective Incident Management in line with our defined SLA commitments
- Provide a high level of customer service on request fulfillment - Request for change and Request for Information on our supported services
- Manage our suppliers to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
- To troubleshoot incident with the clients and to do the utmost to provide first point resolution
- To manage the escalation process for incidents within the department, ensuring all relevant information is captured and be responsible for escalation to 2nd level support teams
- To be confident in supporting the full range of our products and services
- Must know and understand all common issues and be able to answer any questions concerning them or to professionally follow knowledge base/decision tree guidance on incident and request support
- Communication regarding the status, progression and/or resolution of incidents
- Take initiative to drive issues/problems to resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- Look for continuous quality improvement in the processes and activities associated with this position.
- To meet or exceed quality goals set for the position concerning customer satisfaction ratings and performance measures
- To assist with tasks as assigned by the manager which may involve providing support to other areas of the business, as required.
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English skills
- Experience in an ICT services support or customer services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be technically minded and/or express an interest in Information Technology
- Highly organized, with strong self-motivation
- To be proactive in assisting with issues and queries
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst coordinating multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Proven experience providing technical support with O365, Microsoft Teams (MS Teams), Skype for Business (SfB), and any Voice knowledge.
- Any certification (or currently studying to certify) with Microsoft or Cisco Networking qualification or similar experience would be highly advantageous (but not essential)
What you will get in return.
- Opportunity for quick progression
- Strong investment and scope for learning new technologies
- Highly competitive salary
- Company social events
- And many more