Product and Partner Marketing Manager, APAC - Melbourne/Sydney/ Singapore
- Melbourne or Singapore, Melbourne or Singapore, 000000, Australia
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Product and Partner Marketing Manager is a key role in the APAC Sales and Marketing engine. You will be responsible for owning the goto-market strategies of the Microsoft and Digital events stack of services in APAC and ensuring continued engagement with key technology partners. This includes, sales enablement, aligning with technology partners strategy, understanding competitive landscape and driving product campaigns for the region. In short, you are the face of the products and services, both internally and externally to our partners.
- To work with our strategic technology partners and global product marketing and marketing teams to drive compelling go-to-market strategies.
- To be APAC relay for Global Product Management and Channel partners for Product enhancement feedbacks; testing and deployment.
- Contribute proactively to cross functional teams to drive new strategic offers, campaign, management and growth of product portfolio, market development and to maintain operating effectiveness to improve profitability
- Plan, develop, and coordinate the marketing efforts for assigned APAC products during all stages of the product lifecycle
- Drive and own product implementation/release process through cross functional teams comprising of Marketing, Product Management and Sales in APAC.
- Continually evaluate and improve product offers based on sales needs, customer requests and market research
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with various vendors to ensure regional sales support and resolve local vendor issues
- Continually engage and align with technology partners to launch joint market acquisition campaigns and drive revenue objectives
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and to keep abreast of the competition landscape
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to key and strategic channel partners and customers
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Work closely with marketing communications to define the go-to market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the channel partners and key customers
- ▪ Minimum of 5 years experience as a Partner Marketing, Field Marketing or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong project management skills, experience in driving multiple stakeholders and departments involved
- Technical and Marketing background with a strong interest in IT/Telecom & Unified Communications/Conferencing industry
- Previous experience with Microsoft partnerships preferred.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Self Starter and “hands-on” type of mentality