Customer Success Manager - Atlanta - USA
- Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
This is a sales/account management role!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for owning and providing a world class customer journey to our Premium accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. You will develop relationships with customer stakeholders and also be responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption, owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities. You will be the customer’s advocate inside NTT in order to provide a seamless Customer Experience from ordering to cash collection, and to improve upon any areas of dissatisfaction.
Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include :
- On-Boarding : Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Adoption : Manage and increase revenue within existing customers through expanding usage and knowledge of NTT services
- Customer Liason: Acts as liaison between internal departments to communicate results and feedback concerning service delivery related concerns; Researches client-impacting situations and, if necessary, makes recommendations
- Customer Satisfaction : Drive Customer Satisfaction surveys (CSAT), interviews or meetings to determine customer loyalty and implement service improvement plans as appropriate
- Upsell : Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Renewal : Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Exit : Manage contract and user decommissioning in a professional and fair mode in order to allow future winback
The Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in post-sales account management (analytics, optimization/conversion and/or search) - Candidates with pre-sales or professional services background will be considered
- Strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of hosted services market is desirable
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- The ability to draft clear and concise reports, presentations and other professional documentation
- ability to deal with several different activities in parallel
- Strong attention to detail, able to anticipate and identify non defined problems/issues
- Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.