Regional Marketing Manager - DACH
- Schmidtstraße 51, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Cloud Communications division of NTT are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, Central Europe to be based in our Frankfurt office in Germany, driving marketing initiatives into our prospect and customer bases in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Field Marketing for the region and work very closely with the sales teams in terms of developing and delivering both a customer-centric and an acquisition-based marketing plan.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop, own, and execute a detailed demand generation marketing communication and activity plan for Central Europe covering both online and offline activities around our portfolio of Intelligent Workplace solutions such as Unified Communications and Digital Events.
- Plan and deliver marketing activities and programs dedicated to the existing customers to identify both upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Within the marketing planning cycle identify, book and manage the logistics around local/regional industry and trade events.
- Own local deployment of social selling, employee advocacy and other social programs working with existing tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Execute demand generation, ABM and inbound programs based on wider strategy regional/global strategy
- Deliver management reports through the analysis of campaign effectiveness via measured uptake of services.
- Demonstrate clear ROI from all marketing activities.
- Strong collaborative work with the Shared Services team (campaign execution, reporting, data, design, web).
- Support the management of the German language version of the Cloud Communications division of NTT website (www.arkadin.com) ensuring global content replication and local requirements for the website are met working with the global website manager.
- Own the local relationship for other NTT divisions and Group, to collaborate on local events and programs, with specific focus to drive collaboration, cross/upsell opportunities and ultimately pipeline
- Own the local relationship for key technology partners with specific focus to drive collaboration and pipeline, working closely with relevant partner & alliance managers to secure funding and raise profile of the division
- Own the lead process and lead queue, ensure sales alignment and timely follow up of leads
- Strong experience managing and executing effective demand generation and customer marketing programs in a fast-paced environment
- At least 5 - 8years’ + experience working within a B2B Marketing environment
- Strong track record of strategic and tactical marketing experience, within the Telecommunications, Technology, IT or software sectors
- Proven delivery of marketing initiatives in line with tangible commercial targets
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- HTML, CMS & Marketing Automation competency a plus
- English & German fluency (both spoken and written)
- Global stakeholder management and ability to form strong local relationships with sales and execs
- Analytical approach to demand generation and exceeding lead generation targets
- Excellent organizational, conceptual and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Self-Starter and “hands-on” type of mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- International environment – English is our business language.