Global Marketing Program and Shared Services Manager
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
As part of the Cloud Communications division of NTT’s global growth plan, we are looking for an experienced Global Marketing Program and Shared Services Manager to be based in our London office, driving marketing initiatives into our segment across the globe. The successful candidate will report to the Global VP Marketing and will be responsible for owning the end-to-end delivery cycle of all global marketing programmes. Leading the Marketing Shared Services team, the successful candidate will be the gatekeeper for all marketing programmes - from consulting, scoping, documenting processes, down to team resource allocation and programme QA pre-deployment, deployment & post-campaign analysis.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead team of specialists covering design & marketing technology; collaborate with virtual team of specialists covering web, content and social
- Own and govern global design studio process with guidance from Group marketing
- Project-manage and own all marketing programmes end-to-end
- Provide a consultative approach to all requests ensuring that all requests are scope to deliver the most effective program possible
- Scope & document project requirements, develop detailed project plans, allocate resource, delegate where appropriate and monitor progress
- Plan & implement new channels & improved ways to interact with our customers and prospects whilst leveraging new technology where possible
- Develop SLA’s and process flows for any new request types that come into the team
- Own the feedback process & QA of all programmes before deployment. Ensure sign-off of all requests prior to release to the initial requestor.
- Develop support documentation including requirement specifications
- Discuss & define goals and metrics for all programs, including email, webinars/webcasts, lead nurturing, events/tradeshows, online advertising/media buying, syndicated content, website, and SEM/SEO
- Highlight potential risks & manage contingency, proactively resolve issues where possible
- Work closely with Global Marketing Operations team to find & increase efficiencies for programmes & suggest new programmes where appropriate
- Drive strong new business generation by creating integrated and comprehensive marketing campaigns and programs to support sales to reach revenue goals on our suite of collaborations solutions
- Working closely with Reporting Manager to track, measure, and analyse campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness and increase the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability
- Support Sales and Marketing processes, marketing databases including data and ROI analysis
Key Results Areas:
- All global marketing programs including product launches, being execute via the Shared Services team according to SLA’s
- Work closely with Heads Field Marketing Managers and act as internal agency consultant to support & drive all marketing programmes, covering both traditional, digital campaigns & project activities around our portfolio of Cloud Communications solutions
- Find & increase efficiencies for all programmes where possible
- Incremental responses being delivered by new channels
- Documentation & coordination of incoming & outgoing projects
- Deliver management reports through the analysis of campaign effectiveness via measured uptake of services
- Demonstrate clear value-add of Shared Services to the wider marketing team globally, being recognized as a trusted business partner
- 7-9 years’ experience working within a B2B Marketing environment within tech, telco, IT or SaaS industries
- Strong track record of strategic and tactical digital marketing experience
- Proven delivery of marketing initiatives in line with tangible commercial targets
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- Strong experience managing and executing effective digital marketing programs in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding & hands on experience in digital acquisition channels, including but not limited to paid, search, content syndication, email, social, as well as web analytics, design elements
- Marketing Communications expertise with an understanding of segmentation and targeted initiatives
- Direct response/demand generation marketing background including designing and developing campaigns with compelling messaging and offers
- Experience with closed-loop program reporting and experience in performing ROI analysis and identify tactics for constant improvement
- Excellent analytical, data-driven strategy, and project management skills to drive programme design and optimisation
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to work with and influence peers that are not under direct control
- Proven track record of building a strong relationship with sales
- Team Player
- Self-Starter and “hands-on” type of mentality
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience managing outside agencies/contractors.
- Experience with Salesforce.com & marketing automation platforms