Billing Specialist - USA
- 1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Make an impact on the billing process for the America's Region!
Be dedicated to the integrity of each billing cycle by utilizing tools and resources provided. Be able to effectively comprehend billing contracts and have the aptitude to inquiry when needed. Meticulously in the rating entry of high level billing accounts that entail special requirements, such as converting multiple currencies using fluctuating exchange rates.Be confident in multiple databases. Process credits and debits upon request via SFDC billing work orders.Conduct monthly checks prior to the monthly closing, including working with local and global IS teams for support as needed. Manage essential tasks needed in order to close billing by the expected timeline. Fluently review current manual processes and provide feedback on possible improvements.
- Entrepreneurial and driven individual
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis, and resolve complex problems with minimal oversight.
- 3+ years of work experience in billing or finance.
- Ability to multitask and work in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a team player a must!
- Intermediate/Advance level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision and SAP Business Objects a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or like experience
NTT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.