Customer Success Specialist - Commercial - Mexico City
- Avenida Passeo de La Reforma 505 Piso 43 Suite B, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for owning and providing a world-class customer journey to our accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. He/She will develop relationships with customer stakeholders and also be responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption, owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities. He/She will be the customer’s advocate inside Cloud Communications division of NTT/Arkadin in order to provide a seamless Customer Experience from ordering to cash collection and to improve upon any areas of dissatisfaction.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include:
- On-Boarding: Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals;
- Adoption: Manage and increase revenue within existing customers through expanding usage and knowledge of Arkadin services;
- Customer Liason: Acts as liaison between internal departments to communicate results and feedback concerning service delivery related concerns; Researches client-impacting situations and, if necessary, makes recommendations;
- Customer Satisfaction: Drive Customer Satisfaction surveys (CSAT), interviews or meetings to determine customer loyalty and implement service improvement plans as appropriate;
- Upsell: Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities;
- Renewal: Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines;
- Exit: Manage contract and user decommissioning in a professional and fair mode in order to allow future win back;
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services;
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy;
- Identify cross-sell opportunities within the existing customer base;
- Act as the customer’s advocate within Arkadin to facilitate the prompt, effective resolution of all service-related issues;
- Proactively act on problems and Manage Service Improvement Plans if required;
- Identify, qualify and influence new projects around Unified Collaboration/Communication within the territory;
- Position Arkadin as a Unified Collaboration Service provider by having a full understanding of consultative solution selling;
- Driving adoption and usage of the Arkadin service;
- Developing strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor;
- Organizing regular Customer Business & Service Reviews;
- Lead customer into Arkadin’s standard processes;
- Overseeing the onboarding experience and training for new customers;
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and using best practices;
- Tracking and reporting on customer health and delivering different outreach programs;
- Proactively monitoring and identifying usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates;
- Identifying, managing, and closing up-sell opportunities within assigned customers;
- Negotiating and closing renewals with assigned customers;
- Developing and maintaining deep expertise of Arkadin products and best practices to provide value to customers;
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle;
- Maintain accurate records within the company’s sales database;
- Demonstrate accurate forecasting and maintain a healthy sales pipeline;
- Perform other assigned tasks as requested;
- Perform account mapping of the existing customer base;
- Drive participation in customer base to respond to surveys for timely feedback on Arkadin services.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
‐ Bachelor’s Degree;
‐ Previous experience in post-sales account management (analytics, optimization/conversion and/or search);
- Candidates with pre-sales or professional services background will be considered;
‐ Strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels;
‐ Thorough knowledge of all aspects of the hosted services market is desirable;
‐ Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction;
‐ Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills;
‐ The ability to draft clear and concise reports, presentations and other professional documentation;
‐ Ability to deal with several different activities in parallel;
‐ Strong attention to detail, able to anticipate and identify non defined problems/issues;
‐ Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven;
‐ Experience working with a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce.com);
‐ Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
‐ Fluent English - Mandatory.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.