Sales Manager + Contributor - Digital Events - USA
- 5 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Arkadin, an NTT Company is growing and we want to add the best and brightest to our amazing team! We are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic about what we do!
So, are you hungry for your next big role? Do you selling and leadership experience in the SaaS/UCaaS/software/similar space?
You’re invited to join the Arkadin Digital Engagement team!
The successful candidate will be a possess exceptional professionalism and drive large business opportunities through the organization. It is a great opportunity to have face time with the c-suite in organizations.
- Experience developing strategic business opportunities leveraging executive level contacts to drive significant account penetration and growth
- Strategic thinking to uncover less that obvious opportunities and drive sales cycles to close
- A strong interpreter of data with knowledge of the medical regulatory environment
- Ability to tailor conversation to C suite interests, challenges and opportunities and engages them professionally and personally
- Understanding the priorities of senior executives and how those differ from the priorities of clinical or financial decision-makers
- Recognition of how business drivers impact decisions
- Strength in account planning, business case development and program management
- 7-10 Years of experience selling complex medical solutions
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Achieve assigned sales quota in “new business” and upsell in existing large enterprise
- Work collaboratively across other functional areas to present a “One Arkadin” approach to the client
- Clearly able to articulate complex concepts and analyses and present recommendations. Able to present relevant content to various levels of leadership
- Solves problems/issues identified by the team through integrated recommendations supported by data, research and analysis
- Brings innovative ideas on how to frame executive level problems and creative points of view about how to solve them
- Researching, doing the homework and coming to meetings highly prepared for strategic discussions
- Ensure individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded based on input into and reporting from Arkadin’s CRM system. These includes sales activity (number of calls and meetings), new leads and opportunities generated and, ultimately, hitting the revenue target assigned.
- Accurate forecasting and funnel management
- Manage the entire sales cycle, through skilled resource management
- Be an expert in Arkadin’s Digital Engagement solutions features & capabilities
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM a plus
NTT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.