Solutions Consultant - Technical Pre-Sales
- Concourse Pkwy, Sandy Springs, GA 30328, USA
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
What is the Job?
The Solutions Consultant or to explain better, the UC Technical Pre-Sales Engineer works within the Professional Services team and reports directly to the Team Lead – Technical Pre-Sales. This position is a customer facing role providing technical expertise to the pre-sales phase of customers for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in the Microsoft UC space combined with a solid understanding of the sales cycle and a proven track record of UC sales. They will be well versed in interacting directly with customer’s technical resources as well as senior stakeholders and be able to create designs and statements of work (SOWs) for customer signature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
· Work directly with UC Sales Account Managers regarding all pre-sales tasks related to the solution sold:
o Perform basic solution architecture and design
o Create Statement of Work (SOW) and quote based on specific customer requirements
· Support UC Account Managers post run-phase for ongoing MACD requests
· Responsible for conducting Teams Readiness Assessments in a consultative environment with customers onsite
· Provide thought leadership within the UC Technical Pre-Sales Team
· Keep up to date on the latest UC products and solutions that Arkadin provides to be able to train and clearly explain the benefits and functionality of each solution
· Approximately 25% travel required
· Act as a technical authority related to all things Skype for Business and Teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.