Partner Technical Service Manager - Cisco - USA
- 1501 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
*Can be located anywhere in the USA
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Cloud Communications division of NTT is growing and we want to add the best and brightest to our amazing team! So, are you hungry for your next big role? Do you care deeply about working with passionate people and want to do cool stuff, deliver great solutions, and make a dent in the universe?
*Can be located anywhere in the USA
Partner Technical Service Manager
MUST HAVE technical experience with Cisco WebEx
Make an impact engaging with our top tier clients and be an advocate for great service! We need your technical aptitude and exceptional presentation skills to engage with them.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Partner Technical Service Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall service relationship between the assigned Customer Account(s) and NTT. This includes ensuring NTT meets its SLAs and OLAs across all relevant business functions. Focused on service availability and performance, the PartnerTechnical Service Manager will have a high level of technical knowledge on NTT services and act as the customers advocate throughout NTT and be responsible for the prompt and effective resolution of all service related issues.
Therefore, this a fantastic opportunity for the right person to make their mark and lay the foundations for this key focus area within NTT.
- Owns the overall service relationship between NTT and the assigned accounts on a country / regional / global basis
- Ensure all service and support functions remain responsive to customer needs
- Documents and maintains a Customer Service Plan (CSP) for each assigned account
- Assists customer through Service Transition and Operation, ensuring operational teams are informed and prepared to support the service
- Adequate reporting and service standards are met for their specific service
- Change management advocate within NTT – All technical change is communicated and managed, with appropriate governance
- Produces a Service Development Plan to identify, document and provide solutions to the customers longer-term service requirements
- Acts as the customer’s advocate throughout NTT and is responsible for facilitating the prompt, effective resolution of all service related issues. This includes the identification of root causes and the development/implementation of associated action plans to maintain/improve customer satisfaction
- To assist the customer during Major Service Outage. Available throughout the active incident to provide explanation, updates, workaround discussion, etc. and to then provide a full post incident review including delivery of a Reason for Outage report within committed SLA.
- Lead a monthly service review with the allocated customer(s) to present NTT Service levels, initiatives, improvement plans and take ownership of any customer request or query(s).
- Provide a monthly Service Management report detailing service levels, service activity, on-going service improvements and initiatives
- To have a full technical understanding of the services provided to the customer and be able to have technical discussions with the customer or facilitate discussion with NTT technical representative
MUST HAVE techical experience with Cisco WebEx
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Telecommunications / IT service provider environment
Very strong people management and leadership experience
Excellent customer facing communications skills (verbal and written)
Able to visualise, articulate, solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information. Such skills include: demonstration of the ability to apply logical thinking, gathering and analysing information using comprehensive tools and techniques, the use of data to formulate both short term day-to-day and longer-term strategic plans, and the ability to identify and analyse options and assess feasibility and operational impact. Ensures that the business solution aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy, business and user needs and can identify and recognise a viable solution or control.
Relationship Management – In conjunction with Customer Success, Identifies, analyses, manages and monitors the relationship with the allocated account(s) and Arkadin. Clarifies mutual needs and commitments through consultation and consideration of impacts. Assisting the customer to ensure that maximum benefit is gained from the services supplied.
Technical Understanding – this specific knowledge underpins an individual’s ability to deliver the responsibilities and tasks for their role. This relates to the application of the required breadth and depth of technical knowledge. This also includes staying abreast of industry developments and Arkadin service roadmaps.
Strategic Thinking – Able to have an overall perspective on business issues, events, activities and an understanding of the wider implications and long-term impact. This could include determining patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements.
NTT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.