Business Development Manager, Healthcare Digital Engagement -Sydney/Melbourne
- Sydney/Melbourne, Sydney/Melbourne, SingaporeSydney/Melbourne, Australia
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Business Development Manager - Healthcare Digital Engagement Specialist is responsible for the success of “Arkadin Digital Engagement” business in the Healthcare sector in ANZ, reporting to local Sales Director and dotted line to functional manager
To be successful he/she must:
- Directly hunt & sign new business within a list of large Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies that includes pure prospects, existing Arkadin Customers (locally or overseas)
- Be a “subject matter expert”: Have a strong understanding of the sector & their challenges to better engage with their communities (HCPs mostly but also Patients, Investigators, Employees…)
- Be a good consultant/solution Sales person: Have the ability to identify Customers challenges and articulate Arkadin value proposition (Digital Engagement: webinars, videos, portals & integrations stack that are designed to help our Clients communicate with their communities and collect data & insights
- Achieve assigned sales quota in “new business” (new customers signed) and upsell in existing large enterprise Clients in collaboration with a local/global Sales team
- Create strong relationships with large & strategic prospects leading to contract signature in ANZ region
- Position Arkadin as a Digital engagement partner with strong Medical Education & Digital Marketing expertise via social selling activities too
- Experience working with or selling to the Pharmaceutical & Medical Device sector
- 5-10 years’ experience+ in B2B sales with track record of quota achievement
- Persuasive Sales nature and prospective demeanor
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and use of CRM (SFDC.com)
- Have excellent relationship-building skills and experience in customer liaison and management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- Entrepreneurial character and in line with Arkadin values