Global Website Manager - Hammersmith, London
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
NTT's (formerly known as Arkadin) Marketing & Communications team is dedicated to building great customer relationships. We do that by listening to our clients and showing them how our UC&C solutions can not only meet their needs – but add value to their businesses.
We are looking for a Websites Manager on a permanent basis to join our global marketing team. You will manage all our corporate websites to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior. The ideal candidate is an expert in all things related to web, brand consistency, UX, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position collaborates with the communications, marketing, service line, IT and human resources departments to gather content and help building a consistant and attractive brand on our corporate websites. You will work closely with and report to the Global Head of Brand, Corporate Communications & Content.
- Websites strategic management: define digital strategy according to the company strategy and internal needs, user experience, and brand consistency.
- Website evolution: needs identification, project planning, specification writing, technical improvements, testing.
- Local web editor training and mentoring (EMEA, APAC, Americas): training sessions on SEO, Analytics, Drupal and WordPress, as well as the creation of online tutorials
- Web agency management: technical support and maintenance, hosting
- Analytics and performance tracking
- Blog page management
Keys to success
- Positioning the NTT (Formerly known as Arkadin) brand as a differentiator in the marketplace, make sure that our websites reflect what we are doing and why we are doing it.
- Successfully ensuring our brand remains consistent across all global digital touchpoints.
- Making sure that our websites are an optimized tool for local marketing teams to support sales activity.
- Good websites results: Bound rate, leads, time spent, page view…
- Communication skills and cross-functional management.
- Leadership and implementation of the global digital strategy.
- Degree educated, business or engineering
- 2 years experience minimum
- Drupal, Wordpress
- Google tools: GA, GTM, Search Console
- Strong base on SEO
- HTML, CSS
- Ability to communicate
- Agency/supplier management experience
- Team player
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Any additional language would be a plus (French, German or Spanish)