Junior Internal & Employer Community Manager (H-F)
- 474 Allée Henri II de Montmorency, 34000 Montpellier, France
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security.
By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
We are looking for a Junior & Employer Community manager to join the HR team of the Cloud Communications division of NTT! If you are a talented and self-driven professional, we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to have a first experience on communications and social media from the start of the project to impact analysis.
As a Junior Internal & Employer Community Manager, you will be involved in various activities such as:
- Support the Head of Internal Communication in the definition of efficient and sustainable communication
- strategies: from editorial vision to content production
- Set, plan and implement social media and internal communication campaigns and strategies
- Animate internal communities & ensure the content produced is well received and used
- Search & curate valuable content & new ideas
- Write content for internal & external channels
- Create graphics and video content
- Monitor, track and report on social media & intranet usages on a weekly basis
- Participate in the Group integration process of our intranet & social media
- Coordinate with Marketing & HR teams from our NTT Group.
About your background & knowledge:
- Bachelor or Master degree related to Marketing/ Communication/ Business or other relevant field for the role
- Full proficiency in English (reading, writing, speaking) + French fluent
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge on graphic software (photoshop, illustrator or similar)
- Video shooting & knowledge on video editing software (premiere pro, Sony Vegas or similar)
- Ability to interpret website traffic & to identify and track relevant community KPIs
Nice to have
- Project management experience
- Website development
- CMS (Wordpress, Drupal)
- Analysis capabilities (MS Excel)
- Organization and time management skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Ability to work autonomously and to multitask
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, problem-solver
What we offer:
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Our office is based in Montpellier, Antigone.
- International environment – English is our business language