Technical Customer Operations Specialist (Helpdesk)- Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
To carry out Customer Service responsibilities efficiently and in accordance with Customer Operations Management and Arkadin requirements.
The Technical Customer Operations Specialist is responsible for level 1 support for all Arkadin standard products and solution.
- Provide effective diagnostic evaluation of end-user Customer needs and uses good judgement and timeliness in responding to and resolving each issue or complaint to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Manage full cycle of case resolution includes
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems (escalation if needed), timely response to telephone calls and email
- Accurate documentation and tracking, and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Log and track supported calls in the designated Arkadin CO system(s) prioritise and escalate jobs as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify trends in the support calls and develop documentation to address these most-often reported problems and issues. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity.
- Update Customer/Management on the status of current resolution efforts and attend daily/weekly meetings as requested of required.
- Assist with the development and testing of newly designed products for operational integrity and function.
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical support or related environment
• Ability to multitask – Sense of urgency, maintain a positive attitude
• Excellent telephone presence with organised follow-up skills
• Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and establish ownership of projects.
• Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong customer focus; service oriented attitude
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft office applications
• Ability to converse in Mandarin to deal with China customers
• Cantonese speaking ability added advantage to liaise with Hong Kong customers
- Ability to support internal and external customers with to date product knowledge and expertise.
- Effectively communicate the ideas, expectations, and goals while working with and through others to achieve desired result.
- Good internal and external customer feedback
- Meet and exceed set KPI’s
- Maintain a high level of interaction with CS teams regionally
- Customer retention
- Involve other team members to establish best practices/decisions
- Act independently when required
- Maintain Arkadin Corporate values and policy