Global Account Manager - Tokyo
- Tokyo, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Global Account Manager contributes to Arkadin’s success by building deeper, more strategic relationships with our top global customers and acquiring new customers, resulting in faster growth, longer relationships, multi-solution and international usage.
- Represent Arkadin globally (Countries, Services and products) for the account and represent the accounts internally o Improve client retention/acquisition by engaging with multi-level stakeholders across multiple business functions, and effective contract negotiations
- Drive business practices in order to respect agreements signed with clients
- Negotiate global agreements in a way that secure and allow growth of the business
- Be proactive in the presentation of new products and services for big clients and key contacts
- Provide customers with business analysis reporting that demonstrate a high quality of account management
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow revenue and ensure client satisfaction.
- Identify changing business needs of our top customers and introduce required solutions.
- Work effectively as part of a sales team and independently
- Frequent reporting that provides detailed information on the activity of our top customers.
- Use analytical skills to provide short and long term revenue and minute forecasting.
- Effective use of the company’s sales CRM database.
- Must be able to travel often, both domestically and internationally
- Expand client’s utilization of solutions globally by working with all Arkadin subsidiaries to coordinate business development efforts in local markets
- University Degree
- 10+ years’ B2B Sales experience
- Native Japanese speaking skills with proficient English language
- An entrepreneurial approach that builds and nurtures strong and lasting relationships to maximize financial success
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- Understanding of cloud services and benefit statements
- Must have a persuasive nature and professional phone demeanor
- Proven ability (and samples) of effective prospecting techniques (email, phone, social)
- Skilled at consultative and solution based sales approach
- Effective presentations skills during demos of Arkadin’s solutions both virtually and face-to-face