Account Manager - Tokyo
- Tokyo, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be working in a member of 4 and you is expected to hit team targets through collaborative efforts with your team members.
As Arkadin's Account Manager, you are responsible for customer retention and driving customer satisfaction collaborating with NTT-Com Sales team. Your main responsibilities includes:
- Lead pre-sales and post-sales efforts including creating new opportunities, customer on-boarding, driving user adoption and satisfaction, owning customer renewals (standard deal), and developing up-sell opportunities.
- Develop solution selling skills, according to customer needs (IR, Internal Communication, Lead Generation, training).
- Monitoring of KPIs through SalesForceDotCom tracking, daily, weekly & monthly activity reports.
- Daily usage of Salesforce CRM tool as a sales person.
- Liaise with team members to collect regular customer feedback & contribute to QoS improvement
- 2-3 years sales experience in cloud based service field is preferable, however even junior level with potential top be groomed will be considered.
- Genuine and demonstrable passion for developing existing customer
- Knowledge of conferencing and webcast solutions highly preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Native Japanese, Intermediate level of English is preferred but not nessessary