Business Development Manager - Japan
- Palazzo Astec 10F 2-8-1, Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing Arkadin’s market share by selling Arkadin’s UC(Cisco Webex services) into medium and large enterprise companies.
● Strategically target, prospect and acquire Medium to Large enterprise companies selling Arkadin’s UC (Cisco Webex services) solutions
● Maintain a consistent high level of prospecting activity in order to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded
● Independently manage the entire sales cycle
● Maintain accurate records within the company’s sales database
● Generate new business by signing new business every month
● Create client presentations, proposals and client reports
● Conduct onsite and remote presentations and demonstrations
● Coordinate internally with other departments to drive the sales process forward
● Attend training and complete all online learning requirements to ensure advance knowledge of Arkadin’s products, solutions, policies and procedures
● Management of the sales process and complete understanding of the customer decision making process
● Negotiate contractual terms with prospects and clients
● Accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly revenue and new business development
● Report daily, weekly and monthly productivity to manager
● Effectively transition customer after contract signature to Customer Success Manager for implementation and support
● Perform other assigned tasks as requested
● University Degree
● 5-7+ years’ B2B Sales experience
● Passion and commitment for customer success and entrepreneurial character
● Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
● Understanding of cloud services, pricing models and benefit statements
● Good understanding of Web services technologies, video device solution and telephony solution.
● Experience with CISCO Webex
● Conferencing experience beneficial
● Skilled at consultative and solution based sales approach
● Must have a persuasive nature and professional phone demeanor
● Proven ability (and samples) of effective prospecting techniques (email, phone, social)
● Prior experience in high activity environment
● Exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written)
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Capacity to involve Arkadin’s human and material resources when needed in case of increased sales complexity
● Effective presentations skills during demos of Arkadin’s solutions both virtually and face-to-face
● Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
＊Read/Write/Listen/Speak English skill. Mid level would be acceptable.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume stating current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph.