Unified Communication (UC) Solution Architect - Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
In the Advanced Services Department, your main role consists in validating high-level designs and producing Microsoft compatible low-level designs needed to implement the UC solutions based on Microsoft Skype for Business. As an expert, you will also be involved in consultancy missions to analyze customer existing ecosystems and deliver recommendations. This will be hands on role, where individual need to get involved in technical configurations, provisioning, testing and troubleshooting of solutions.
- Successfully design and implement solutions according to clients’ requirements;
- Ensure solutions are designed in a way to ensure both technical compliance and profitability;
- Support the Technical Pre-sales, Sales and Project Management organizations on advanced solutions.
- Elaborate Low Level Designs including; SfB features, AD integration, Federation, Telephony cohabitation and SIP trunking;
- Draft and recommend migration and cohabitation scenarios for the deployment teams;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical expertise in order to design and build UC hosted SfB solutions integrated with the customers’ existing ecosystems;
- Deliver consultancy recommendations to customer’s related to UC roadmaps, Ms Teams and ROI;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with peers at Microsoft and other key partners;
- Contribute to developing the portfolio of UC services and solutions aligned to market and client requirements;
- Project Management on UC solutions;
- Experience in presenting and discussing to a large audience including customer Technical Consultant, CTO/CIO Level.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, with equivalent responsibilities;
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications, particularly Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Active Directory Services, Exchange and SharePoint;
- Certified Lync 2013 (Voice specialization) with a proven track record of delivering Lync solutions (Skype for Business certification would be a plus);
- Experience in recent SfB/Voice deployment programs involving devices/components such as IP Phones, Meeting room devices, Common Area Phones, SBA’s, SBC’s;
- Experience of working in a matrix function and international environment;
- Experience of customers facing and driving customer meetings;
- Experience in deploying the Lync 2013/Skype for Business solution to very large accounts in a strategic manner typically > 20,000 seats
- Any other certification such as Anywhere365, Luware, Cisco, Avaya, Siemens, Networking, Switches, SBC’s ....etc will be seen as an advantage.