Technical Support Specialist - Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia, Kuala lumpur, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Working as part of the Arkadin's Premium Support, the Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing high level 2nd line technical support to Arkadin customers & perform some fraud management related activities. To be successful in this role you will be an approachable analyst with a passion for ICT. We provide support to customers across the globe thus the team runs on a 24/7 basis.
IP based voice services, network technologies (MPLS, SIP, VoIP, SBC, routers, etc..), Microsoft UC, Cisco UC and Anywhere 365 contact Centre.
Data analysis of fraud patterns, fraud costs, fraud origins, fraud destinations, fraud causes, etc to establish a clear triage of categories for effective communications with carriers / vendors / partners
• Investigating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to IP-based network technologies
• Communicating effectively (both verbal and written) with our customers and internal stakeholders
• Problem solver: having a natural curiosity and demonstrating the ability to learn quickly
• Ensure effective Incident Management in line with Arkadin defined SLA commitments
• Manage comms/expectations with vendors to ensure incident resolution in line with set SLAs
• Management of incident and service requests via Arkadin’s case management tool – Salesforce
• Working with Arkadin Level3 support and/or vendors as and where necessary
• Perform fraud related technical & statistical analysis (patterns, cost etc...)
• Contribute to and maintain the Company Knowledge Base
• Provide training and guidance to L1 specialists
• Drive readiness and incident resolution
• Attend training from other Arkadin operational teams – continuous development
• Professional / Technical skills
• 1+ year(s) as a Support Analyst in the telecommunications or SaaS sectors
• IP-based real-time multimedia communication technologies and protocols including VoIP, SIP, RTP, WebRTC, Websockets
• Troubleshooting SBC, PBX, IVR, HTTP & SIP Proxies
• Demonstrable experience of incident and problem management
• Understand and work effectively in an ICT Service Provider environment
• Excellent customer facing communications skills (verbal and written)
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Willing to work in 12hrs rotating shifts and be ready for standby duty
1. Deliver excellent end to end customer service
2. Be able to make good judgement of service impact & perform escalation
3. Ability to understand & perform L1/1.5 troubleshooting & escalate if necessary (First Call Resolution when possible)