Business Development Manager (UC) - Singapore
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business which delivers world-class cloud communication solutions that enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to help our teams and develop quickly. In fact we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world. Together, we enable the connected future.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
You will be for responsible for increasing Arkadin’s market share by selling Arkadin’s UC solutions into medium and large enterprise companies within an assigned territory.
- Strategically target, prospect and acquire Medium to Large enterprise companies selling Arkadin’s UC solutions
- Be a good consultant/solution sales person: Have the ability to identify customers' challenges and articulate Arkadin's value proposition
- Researching key large enterprise and strategic prospect targets to identify key decision makers therein
- Prospecting on a daily/weekly basis to senior/ C-Level decision makers to develop new business
- Ensure individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded based on input into and reporting from Arkadin’s CRM system. These includes sales activity (number of calls and meetings), new leads and opportunities generated and, ultimately, hitting the revenue target assigned
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle with the ability to do accurate forecasting
- Generate new business; create client presentations, proposals, reports, and conduct onsite and remote presentations and demonstrations
- Achieve assigned sales quota in new business (new customers signed) and up sell in existing large enterprise clients in collaboration with a local/global sales team
- Create strong relationships with large & strategic prospects leading to contract signature
- Management of the sales process and complete understanding of the customer decision making process, including negotiating of contractual terms with prospects and clients
- Effectively transition customer after contract signature to Customer Success Manager for implementation and support
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B sales with track record of quota achievement /over achievement
- Understanding of cloud services, pricing models and benefit statements
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and use of CRM (SFDC.com)
- Persuasive Sales nature and prospecting demeanour
- Excellent relationship-building skills and experience in customer liaison and management
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Skilled at consultative and solution based sales approach
- Effective presentations skills during demos of Arkadin’s solutions both virtually and face-to-face