Accounts Assistant, EMEA (French Speaker)
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Based in the London's shared service finance team supporting the EMEA Arkadin subsidiaries. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your knowledge and learn new skills as well as improve existing skills. As an Account Assistant - EMEA, you will be a key member of the Accounts Payable team and will be responsible for initially taking ownership of the France subsidiary.
- Processing invoices and other supplier transactions on the finance system (Microsoft Navision)
- Administration and reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Supplier payment processing and posting to Navision, remittance advice generation.
- Processing of staff expenses, control, input and payment into Concur. To be a main point of contact for employee expense enquiries.
- A point of contact for supplier payment and invoice enquiries.
- Taking ownership and updating supplier purchase order system (Excel) with new and authorized purchase orders.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Credit card reconciliation
- Various ad hoc tasks and analysis as required.
Keys to Success - Attention to detail, working quickly and accurately under pressure, meeting tight deadlines, clear french and English oral and written communication skills, ability to acquire and apply new skills quickly, work independently and take ownership for own work.
- Multi language skills French & English is mandatory
- Computer literacy –MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Intermediate level Excel skills (data manipulation, vlookups, sumifs etc)
- Relevant experience working within a busy finance department
- Highly organized, able to prioritise and work to deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Proactive approach, with ability to build rapport with suppliers and internal customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-currency environment (EUR/USD/SEK/NOK etc)
- Previous Navision & Concur use would be helpful but not essential
- Experience with purchasing to pay accounting software such as Esker and SAP desirable
- Any relevant certification/qualification (i.e - AAT) would be desirable