Social Media & Content Manager (Maternity Cover)
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Arkadin’s Marketing & Communications team is dedicated to building great customer relationships. We do that by listening to our clients and showing them how our UC&C solutions can not only meet their needs – but add value to their businesses.
We are looking for a Content Marketing & Social Media Manager to join our global marketing team as a maternity replacement for up to 12 months. You will oversee all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour. The ideal candidate is an expert in all things related to content, brand consistency, segmentation, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position collaborates with the communications, marketing, service line, IT and human resources departments to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer. You will work closely with and report to the Global Head of Brand, Corporate Communications & Content.
• Leading and overseeing the research, development and production of quality content for inbound marketing, marketing campaigns and social media channels.
• Managing content campaigns, across online and social media channels and marketing automation, with the overall aim of positioning Arkadin as Cloud Communications experts providing leading-edge UC solutions.
• Increasing awareness of the brand, product and services both internally and externally through outreach and social media amplification.
• Partnering with the product teams to improve engagement, efficiency and results of their campaigns. Cooperating closely with regional marketing teams worldwide on content and social media outputs.
• Ensuring Content Marketing is integrated with the PR and Analyst Relations strategy.
• Authoring a variety of content across channels, including blog posts, emails and social media in a variety of formats for newsletters, case studies, marketing publicity etc.
• Partnering with external agencies to maximise our social media presence.
• Auditing content effectiveness and reporting on content contribution to business and ROI using analytics.
• Degree educated, ideally from an English, marketing or Journalism related degree
• Excellent command of written English with editorial skills and an eye for detail
• Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
• Experience in curating and promoting digital content
• Digital channel experience (i.e., Twitter LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogging, Discussion groups)
• Video production experience; experience of working with a creative agency
• Ability to liaise with senior management and influence key decision-makers
• Agency/supplier management experience
• French or German speaking would be an advantage
• High interest and ideally experience in the telecommunications or tech industry
• Team player
• Self-motivated and autonomous
• Ability to think creatively and follow a project through to fruition