Credit Controller with English - CDD (Maternity cover) - H/F
- 474 Allée Henri II de Montmorency, 34000 Montpellier, France
By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions.
Arkadin is a people company (part of NTT) with strong core values & talented Arkadians committed to our mission: help our clients to build smarter communication for a smarter workspace. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
As a Credit Controller you provide financial, clerical and administrative support to enable collection of outstanding debts and resolution of client invoicing queries within their ledger base. You work closely with customers, Sales Support, Finance, Management, Technical Support, Client Care within Arkadin UK and Arkadin Worldwide.
What you will do:
- Chasing debt by phone, email, letter or personally
- Working to set targets of reducing the debt on the companies ledger
- Follow up, collection and reminders
- Organizing their portfolio and initiate collection efforts
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Suggesting payment plans for delinquent clients
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Collaborate with local sales executives and finance teams
- Escalate issues to EMEA Team Leader
- Previous experience of business-to-business collection of debts, ideally dealing with high volume accounts
- Sound decision-making, Confidence and good business judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to details and numbers
- Ability to deal ability to deal with tight deadlines
- Computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office), preferably Navision knowledge
- Highly organized, with strong self-motivation and administrative skills
- Language skills: English Fluent & other european languages will be a plus.
- Work permit mandatory.
What we offer:
- 4 months fixed term contract (CDD) with possibility to renew
- Salary package with bonus
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Our office is based in Montpellier, Antigone.
- International environment – English is our business language