Marketing Operations Data Manager (CONTRACTING ROLE)
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with the Cloud Communications division of NTT, a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including Arkadin, NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. By joining us you will play a key role in a business whose solutions enable a more digitally connected workspace with dynamic collaboration interactions for improved workforce efficiency, productivity and engagement.
With exceptional opportunities in our many offices around the world, your talent will find a place to develop quickly. In fact, we are a people company with strong core values & talented employees committed to our mission. In return, we do our best to make sure we give our people the recognition they deserve.
Together we do great things and build a global team that is agile, engaged and able to respond to the ever-changing digital world.
If this sounds like the company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Data-driven marketing is core of Arkadin’s approach to delivering outstanding B2B marketing and customer experience. This role touches all aspects of that approach, from ensuring data quality and governance processes, to analysing and producing insightful information that shape our marketing strategy.
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing Technology and working closely with the Global Marketing CRM & BI Manager, the Marketing Operations Data Manager will complete the Global Marketing Operations team. This team is responsible for data governance, lead process, reporting and analytics and overseeing the core marketing technology stack. The data manager will be expected to perform the following actions for the global marketing organisation:
- Data duplicate identification and duplicate resolution.
- Data extraction, matching and transformation activities using Business Objects, SalesForce.com, MS Access, Validity Tools and Dedupe Express.
- Data uploads into core systems including SFDC (using data loader) and Eloqua.
- Consulting and guidance on data best practice to the global marketing organisation
- Support the regions in their data acquisition strategy and ensure they are following compliance rules governing the business globally (GDPR, CASL, etc..)
- Minimum 2 years working in a data transformation role
- High level of proficiency building relational databases using MS Access, including using VBA
- Understands SalesForce.com core object sets and experience with using the data loader
- Familiar with sales and marketing business processes and workflows
The ideal candidate will also possess the following traits:
- Excellent data and problem-solving skills
- Structured analytical thinker
- Able to understand reporting and operational requirements
- Highly knowledgeable on best practice data management practices, processes, and techniques
- Must be able to work independently and proactively.
- Excellent time management and communication skills