Technical Pre-Sales Consultant (Microsoft) - Hammersmith
- Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK
Boost your career with Arkadin, one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in Unified Communications & Collaboration Services. Play a vital role in a business whose solutions enable a more connected world and contribute to a greener planet. We’re part of NTT Communications, one of the world’s leading telecommunications groups. With 56 operations centers in 33 countries, your talent will find a place rapidly to grow. Join a company whose people are #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to work for Arkadin - one of the largest and fastest growing Global collaboration providers. Based in London you will report into the Head of Solutions Consultants, working in a dynamic, innovative and fast paced environment. You will support the UK and EMEA sales teams in technical presales capacity, creating awareness of the company's products, and working closely with potential customers to determine how the company can best serve their unique needs.
- Technical support the sales team to create a pipeline of new revenue opportunity in respect of Unified Communications, Voice Transformations, Professional Services and Video Conference
- Attend a minimum of 10 customer meetings per month
- Work to improve personal and group technical skills, industry knowledge and efficiency, working with channel partners, resellers and wholesale.
- Ability to understand how Unified Communications as a Service and Professional services can be used to solve business problems
- Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's technical architecture and emerging technologies
- Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management on an on-going basis to stay current.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc
- Provide the sales team with pre-sales technical support in areas such as Unified Communications, Voice Transformation, Telephony, Professional Services, Video Conference.
- Provide technical support on deals, RFI, RFP at EMEA level for Microsoft Unified Communication solutions
- Provide technical consultancy for customers and prospect
- Engage with Product Marketing for feedback and features request
- Engage with Project Managers for service delivery
Key Results Areas
- Achieve and/or surpass individual targets as set and revised from time to time.
- Successful performance against company KPIs and quota.
- Working with Sales, close new business as well support the sale of new services to the existing base
- Improve commercial skills to support new solutions as they emerge.
Technical Skills, minimum 5yrs ICT experience including:
- 2yrs hands-on engineering or presales experience, working for an ICT service provider
- 3 yrs ICT Sales / Account Management / Service Management experience
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft’s Unified Communications Solutions
- Experience with Voice Transformation, IP Telephony, Cloud PBX and VoIP
- Experience with On Prem, Hybrid and Full Cloud deployments
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory with a UC framework is desirable
- Preferably Microsoft MCSE qualified or equivalent
- Desirable Microsoft Exams: Skype for Business 70-333 and 70-334; O365 70-346 and 70-347
- A demonstrable understanding of Network Topology and in particular MPLS architecture
- Strong knowledge on H.323/SIP protocols and Session Border Controllers and Voice Gateways (AudioCodes ACA or ACP preferred)
- Cloud Contact Centre experience preferred (Anywhere365, Luware, Enghouse..etc)
- Call recording design experience preferred with SfB/Teams
- Handset consultancy and delivery experience for SfB/Teams (Polycom, Audiocodes, Yealink)
- Experience on designing complex enterprise grade SfB EV solutions involving SBC’s, GW’s, Media-Packs, SBA’s, PBX Co-existence….etc
- Knowledge of Cisco’s Unified Communications Solutions desirable
- ITIL qualified
- Conferencing experience beneficial
- Extensive presentation skills a must
- Previous Microsoft P-Seller experience is desirable
- Previous Telco background experience is desirable
- Excellent communications skills
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Arkadin services, systems and competitors
- Graduate standard achievement of 2:2
- Previous B2B technical pre-sales experience is essential
- Demonstration of teamwork ethics and individual success
- Strong organisation and administration capabilities
- Excellent telephone manner and confident face-to-face representation
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)